|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
$175 for initial consultation; $150 per 50-minute session
Assessments are billed per instrument for single test administration.
Full or partial evaluations for $250 per hour
Legal assessments, consultations, and parenting supervision for $250 per hour
Home visits: $250 per hour door-to-door
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have OUT-OF-NETWORK mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is preauthorization required? If so, can I do that or must the therapist contact my carrier?
Cash, check and Visa/Mastercard are accepted for payment. Payments must be made in full prior to the release of any assessments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request an appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.